Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Post-Midterm Questionnaire...Woohoo.

Where do you study?

I tend to study at home. That way I have all my books and other various sources at my fingertips, and I don't have to schlep them back and forth. It's also convenient to have a kitchen nearby for the times when mid-study hunger strikes. Best of all, you don't have to pack up and get everything together, you simply stop studying, go do something else, and reengage at a more appropriate time.

Morning person or not?

I'm a morning person, but not one of those 7 A.M. in the morning type of people. I'm more of a 10 AM in the morning person. You can say that the sun sustains me, because as soon as dusk sets in, I feel a lethargy in my mind that can only neutralized by sleep. This often causes internal conflict when it's time to party. Since the majority of drunken celebrations happen at night, I often find myself weary instead of enjoying the scene. As far as studying goes however, I'd say around 11 A.M. is perfect.

What's the best thing about Grenada or what non-academic thing(s) have you done since January?

So far I have gone to a select few parties, attended birthday events, enjoyed the beach, and sampled several restaurants. I even went on a snorkeling trip with my friends, which led to slight seasickness (thank goodness for antiemetics). The best thing about Grenada is the climate and the geography. It's as simple as that. Although, I'm sure if I were a part of the geriatric population, I'd beg to differ on the geography part.

What do you miss most from home?

I miss my fam, girlfriend, my bed, and my hometown. Pretty standard stuff. ...Oh, right...and sushi.


What are your plans for the summer?

This summer, I plan to go on the Prague Selective with my girlfriend who's going on it through SUNY Downstate. After that, I plan to come back to SGU and celebrate my birthday on August 11th.

Any thoughts on being half way done with the term?

Feels great...now I just have to figure out how to keep an "A" in Biochemistry.

Next term, on campus or off?

I'd rather live on campus. I don't care much for normal living. Not having TV around is fine. Not having a huge room to live in is okay as well. I prize time and convenience. Being on campus saves time when it comes to traversing the land. In addition, being on campus puts you in the middle of everything. You're inundated with the essence of school. There's nowhere to hide, and I like that. That's what keeps me going. That's what keeps me keen.

No comments:

Post a Comment