Thursday, March 19, 2009

Today I...

-Slept in. Not something I do often but I think I  needed it.

-Used wiki 5  times. The last word I looked up? adnexa
As in Netter's page 371

-Drank two cups of coffee and two glasses of iced tea. I think that reflects my regular caffeine consumption.

-Attended class for 2 hours.

-Had a two hour anatomy study session.

-Cooked one meal (breakfast burritos- with eggs, potatoes, red peppers and cheese, yum!) and ate one meal out (veggie burger from Mocha Jumby) My lunch was an apple and some pretzels. 

-Studied: at aforementioned coffee house for 4.5 hours, minus dinner break and internet surfing time and at home for 2-3 hours minus internet time and cooking, dish washing, laundry folding and shower time.

-Skyped with husband for awhile. Sent 6 emails and opened Facebook only twice.

-I still plan to watch one episode of Scrubs (I might finish it before the clock strikes midnight.) And then I'm off to dreamland.

Today was good, I've been enjoying this week and am not looking forward to the return of anatomy lab and a full class schedule. The post midterm week has been nice... it is so sad to say but, "good bye free time!"

No comments:

Post a Comment